Thursday, May 21, 2009

quite a year

It has been an amazing year of ups and downs. There has been more stress and more spiritual warfare than I remember since I joined ccc at Deer Valley. We have had a very young leadership group this year, but they've done a great job, and I think they will continue to improve. The love they have for the students of DV and for each other shines through. I pray they will continue to grow in their love of the LORD, devotion to Him, and then living lives of sacrifice to our King. What a mighty God we serve! What a great calling we have! Let's live for Him! Enjoy your summer. I love you guys.

2 comments:

Ninja4Jesus:D said...

Wow, I'm still trying to figure out where the whole year went to! I blinked and it was gone! I've got to stop blinking!:P
CCC made my freshman year amazing!
It's encouraging to know that you and Mr.Wasserbauer are praying for all of us! And that we can take anything thats going on in our lives and talk to you guys!
I thank God daily for putting the both of you in my life!
It's truly a blessing:)

Ninja4Jesus:D said...

haha, wow... i ended every sentence with an excalimation point. :| lol