Monday, May 25, 2009

Verse #2 of the summer:P

"The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are cruched in spirit. A righteous man may have many troubles, but the lord delivers him from all; he protects all ho bones, not one will be broken."
Pslam 34: 18-20

I was reading this today, (another one of God's promises) and it just encouraged me:)
Just to know that no matter what, no matter the circumstances, God is always with me! ALWAYS! So "If God is for us than who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31)
It Reminds me that God will deliver me from all my troubles, with no bones broken! And when I feel like the world is crashing down on me, it's ok, God's got it all figured out! Or when I feel nothing at all, when I can't see him or feel him, I know he's there.


♪Liana♫

No comments: