Monday, June 8, 2009

Wow, this summer has been really bussy!!! and its hard to keep up on this! so i have to go to bed be cause i have to get up at 5 tomarrow, meaning i dont have much time. so instead of a verse, here are some songs i can relate to in my life right at the moment:
Never Alone by barlow girl
There Will Be A Day by Jeremy Camp
Walk by Faith by Jeremy Camp
By Your Side by Tenth Avenue North
Love is Here by Tenth Avenue North
Hope Now by Addison Road
I can Only Imagine by Mercy Me
Life is tough right at the moment, and it doesnt seem like it going to get any easier. I know Gods right here with me though, every step of the way!!! and he is my rock!!! "He will catch me when I fall, he will take away the pain, he will be there to the end, and if i ask him, he will save me from my sins" (that is a song that a guy at my church wrote, ony instead of statements, he asked the question form.... Did that make any sense? nevermind, im goin to bed...)
love you all,
♫liana♪

No comments: